Carlos J. de Miguel
EurGeol MSc FGS
Geotechnical Engineer with more than ten years experience working for Construction Consulting firms. Highly skilled in developing geotechnical reports, construction monitoring and ground investigation. Considered a solid project manager, solutions focused and enjoy working in a team and encouraging others.
Increasingly aware of Environmental Sustainability acquired considerable knowledge in energy efficiency, environmental management and geothermal energy.
From January 2013 to July 2014 started up a Geotourism Company.
- Geotechnical Design for foundations.
- Building Site Supervisor
- Reports (Geotechnical & Ground Investigation).
- Slope stability analysis.
- Construction Quality Assurance.
- Efficiency Energy
- Geothermal Energy
- Geological Heritage
- Project Manager
- Accurate and able to build effective relationships.
- Pay attention to detail
- Regional Coordinator and National Board Member of a Civil Organisation against poverty and social exclusion. We work in favour of human rights. (2005-2012)
- Leisure Activities Coordinator (1992)
- Lifeguard (National Pool Lifeguard Qualification- Royal Life Saving Society UK) (2016)
- Mountain Guide, Runner and Triathlete
- Board member of NIDO Foundation, Madrid-Spain (2005 ), charity dedicated to helping children with cerebral palsy